Training to become a safety officer
As a safety officer, you make a significant contribution to improving occupational safety in the company. In this training course, you will learn about your duties as a safety officer and will be provided with all the legal principles of occupational health and safety that you need for your role as a safety officer. You will receive an introduction to safety-related equipment and learn about the most important health hazards, safety risks and types of accidents.
- Legal structure and regulations in occupational health and safety
- Basic duties and functions in occupational safety
- Position and duties of the safety officer according to § 22 Book VII of the Social Code (SGB VII) & according to § 20 DGUV regulation 1 "Principles of Prevention"
- Causes of accidents, types of accidents, accident reports
- Recognition of hazards and general conditions for risk assessment
- Selection & Application of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Noise hazards and protective measures
- First aid in the company
- Fire protection in the company
- Ergonomic design of workplaces
- Road safety
Who may take the course?
Our safety officer training course is aimed at people from all areas of activity who are to take on the tasks of safety officers requirements.
There are no special requirements to be met.
Preis: 598,00 EUR (zzgl. gesetzl. MwSt.)
01.06.2023 und 02.06.2023
jeweils von 08:00 Uhr bis 16:00 Uhr
Ort: Stiftung Das Rauhe Haus, Beim Rauhen Hause 21, 22111 Hamburg